My approach to coaching is to focus on closing the gap between where the individual is currently and what their goals are and providing the support and tools that they need to accomplish their goals and achieve greater fulfillment.
What is a Life Coach
Some assert that Life Coaching is psychotherapy without restrictions, oversight and regulation. In 1994 the Colorado State legislature held a hearing on these concerns and disagreed. They asserted that coaching is unlike therapy because it does not focus on examining or diagnosing the past. Instead, coaching focuses on effecting change in a client’s current and future behavior. Additionally, Life Coaching does not delve into diagnosing mental illness or dysfunction.
- Reassessing your life goals and developing action plans
- Supporting you in balancing your work life and your home life
- Improving relationships
- Identifying your core strengths and maximizing your potential
- Prioritizing the demands on your life to reduce stress and increase productivity
- Support when faced with difficult decisions
- Empowering you to live a life on “Intention” instead of a life “In Tension”