There is an ancient Chinese proverb and curse, “May you live in interesting times”. Markets down, inflation up, dollar down, housing foreclosures up, savings down, you get the picture. What does all of this mean for You, Your Relationships, and Your Career? This workshop is designed to help us navigate through the uncertainties of Life in these interesting times.
In 1970, Alvin Toffler wrote the book, Future Shock in which he foretold how the future would bring an accelerated rate of technological and social change. The shortest definition of Future Shock is a personal perception of “too much change in too short a period of time.” He also coined the term “information overload”. I doubt that anyone would argue that his predictions have come true. The challenge and the opportunity of living in these turbulent times is to face these obstacles in an effective way that moves your life forward.
This weekend of discovery designed to help you find direction and a fresh perspective when you feel caught between a rock and a hard place. This will be a time of renewal. Through workshop activities and non invasive group process they will cover topics such as:
- Transforming Stress into Strength
- Burnout vs. Resilience – The Choice is Yours
- How to Get Going when the Going Gets Tough
- Inner Peace through Quieting the Inner Critic
- Releasing Limiting Beliefs and Self Sabotage
- Effective Communication to Diffuse Conflict
- Sorting Priorities and Setting Intention
- Plugging Energy Drains – Boundaries, etc.
Please contact David Pasikov for more information. 303 442-6366 firstname.lastname@example.org.